Re: New Best 1/4 time!!!!

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 09:33:22 EDT

Michael:

Sounds like you are really doing well. Too bad you weren't running here
yesterday as the humidity was 20% at 5pm. Sorry I couldn't make it out to
Baytown to see you run, but it's just not possible to get that far in
time when I leave the office around 6 pm.

Keep after it; I know you'll make it.

Richard in San Antonio