best price on Trailmaster lift? Goin' for it!

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 10:49:27 EDT

I need to know where's the best place to order the Trailmaster 4" suspension
lift (for '96 Dak) from...Summit is the only place I know of...any other
place cheaper?

Looks like I'm gonna have to really step up the pace on lifting my
dakota...like in the next month....my tires are really getting worn and I had
one blow out yesterday doing 70mph...ACK!!! so now I'm running my spare on
one wheel...and another tire looks really worn too...it was the front torsion
bar lift that did it, the tires wore very fast on the outside edges...

I've already ordered the Performance Accessories 2" body lift but haven't had
time to install yet...I'm probably gonna have to go ahead and order the 4"
suspension lift kit, 5 new 15x10 wheels and 33" BFG MTs pretty soon (hellooo,
visa card!)...

I wonder if it would be cheaper to mail order the wheels and tires or buy 'em
locally at NTB or something...hmmmm?

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
2" Rear spring lift, front T-bar crank, 30x9.50 BFG AT's, Brush guard w/
Hellas, Tow hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine
6-disc CD Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, Saris
roof rack, custom-welded rock rails, and a white dog named Jake in the
passenger seat. 83,000+ miles.
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/XzDn9Nl7vFo8M/