Re: best price on Trailmaster lift? Goin' for it!

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 12:25:04 EDT

Kyle, thanks for all the contact info...I'll try calling these places to get
a good price on the lift...
for Trailmaster accessories I'll probably want the dual steering stabilizers
and front skid plate...not sure what advantage dual shocks will offer
though...?
Haven't decided on which TM shock either...suggestions for a good rock
crawling/general shock?

as far as wheels and tires, I think I will go 15x8 wheels after all so they
don't get too scraped up on the trails...probably looking at 33x12.50 BFG
AT's...

I haven't yet started looking for rims, not sure which ones yet...as far as
backspacing I don't want the wheels to stick out from the truck TOO far, if
TM says 3.75" max, is this a good backspacing to use?

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 and stuff....