Body Repairs

From: Jeff Bara (jdbara@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 12:18:35 EDT

well, i lent the dak to my brother and he sideswiped a pole in the alley
near his house. now i have a lovely new contour in the bed between the
wheel and the cab. lovely.

here's my question: when they repair something like this do they always
use some kind of body filler or is there a way to repair the metal back
to the original shape without any kind of goop? i would hate to have to
replace the bed, but the truck is only 6 months old. i've never really
had any kind of accident before, so i a unfamiliar with how they do the
repairs. any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

jeff

la, ca
99 v6CC