RE: DML donation

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 20:31:46 EDT

> Those monitors are probably made here in San Diego were I work (Sony
> America), or in Parkridge (NJ).
>
> Sam '99 RT

Hey Sam leave a note in one... Let's see if it makes out to Jersey... ;-)
Nice monitors though.. Have a 445Pro on my desk at work (NEC XV15+ at home).
Today I pissed off the UPS chick (really cute too!). I wouldn't accept 5
systems because the boxes where falling apart, and most of the contents were
lost. Too bad... One system was my HP Kayak with dual Xeon's(hey I'm the
boss, I deserve a nice new system every couple of months...gotta keep up on
the newer hardware you know..too bad I can't take it home...).

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ