Re: Valve Train Parts

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 11:18:59 EST

In a message dated 11/1/1999 8:01:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, kira@efni.com
writes:

<< Subj: DML: Valve Train Parts
 Date: 11/1/1999 8:01:39 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From: kira@efni.com (Mr and Mrs Peter Anderson)
 Sender: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
 To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

 Good memory you have there,Bob. That was the weekend of the Hemi Dak. Did
 you happen to notice the custom fender cover that he was using? It was a 1
 piece that covered both fenders and the front rad area. Ive never seen
 anything like it anywhere...pretty cool. Bob, when you did your cam
 change, did you put in a roller timing chain set at the same time or reuse
 the stock setup? Also, can you recommend a good MP dealer in your area? I
 am going to have some Mopar Bucks coming as I decided to keep the R/T with
 option 2. My best price here in the North Bay area for the MP rocker kit
 is 375.00 and for the MPI manifold, 294.00. Prices any better around
 Toronto? I guess I will need every advantage possible to take on the mighty
 red Dak from T.O next year. Thanks...Pete

Just to jump into this conversation - I highly recommend Koller Dodge - I
beleive it's www.kollerdodge.com. They offer good pricing on all Mopar
parts, and a 10% discount for all internet orders. I have used them for
accessories for my Dak, and have been pleased with the quality of service.

SteveM.