Re: Valve Train Parts

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 1999 - 11:47:32 EST

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Mr and Mrs Peter Anderson wrote:

> Good memory you have there,Bob. That was the weekend of the Hemi Dak. Did
> you happen to notice the custom fender cover that he was using? It was a 1
> piece that covered both fenders and the front rad area. Ive never seen
> anything like it anywhere...pretty cool. Bob, when you did your cam
> change, did you put in a roller timing chain set at the same time or reuse
> the stock setup? Also, can you recommend a good MP dealer in your area? I
> am going to have some Mopar Bucks coming as I decided to keep the R/T with
> option 2. My best price here in the North Bay area for the MP rocker kit
> is 375.00 and for the MPI manifold, 294.00. Prices any better around
> Toronto? I guess I will need every advantage possible to take on the mighty
> red Dak from T.O next year. Thanks...Pete

    I agree with Steve; I bought my MPI from Koller Dodge, and with
their 25% discount on MP parts, it came to just over $200US. I got
it really quick too. Since you're in Canada though, I don't know how
much it would cost after the highway robbers err... "customs brokers"
get through with it...

                                              -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota V8, '96 Suzuki Intruder 1400, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |