Re: Re: RE: 318 Hop Up, Heads VS NOS

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 12:14:16 EST

In a message dated 10/30/99 9:01:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
nosdakota@email.msn.com writes:

<< But I think to get the same amount of power
 it would be alot cheaper to go on the bottle. >>

Yeah I think i'll go with nitrous, my next question isn't really for youguys
(maybe ya know) but to the best of my knowledge, Nitrous comes on at full
throttle, and goes off once you lift, Personally I hate redlinning my truck,
so I would watn to be able to jsut turn NO2 on and off when I want, would
that be possible, or maybe jsut at 3/4 throttle and more... I jsut don't
wanna trow a rod, hehehe Greg