Weddings and Daks!

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 06:40:22 EST

well,
its been 1 year now since the wife and i got hitched, she bought me a
pair of ray-bans and a k&n gen II for my (or should i say ours, he he)
dak., i bought her a pair of rb's as well and asked her if she would
like to have a shiny new ported tb from quick-d, she said no of course
(but dont worry tony....ill have one by christmas).... any hoo,
we took today (sat) the day before our anniversary to do the stuff she
wanted to do....you know the meal at the keg, time with parents, bla,
bla, bla ( yes i did have a great time) and being the great wife that
she is, were goin to CAYUGA!!!! tomorrow, on our anniv day... isnt she
great...i just wanted to tell you guys that if you have a wife like
mine, we gotta be the luckiest men in the world. see you at the track
bob t.
oh , one more thing, norah and jason has a 1 year anniv also in 10 days
i believe, so congrats guys,( i thought id tell you now in case i
forget) ;-)

Ed

--
Visit my Webpage @