Re: RE: Neutral drop= FRIED tranny? or other?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 07 1999 - 15:54:30 EST

I was thinking diff too. but i didn't think it'd snap that easily. but..
IF it were the diff. why would it still register MPH? the speedo was still
moving linear to the RPMs gauge.
-Dester

<< Well from past experience detonating the tranny on my old ES I'd venture to
 say that the diff is now ground coffee and possibly the case is cracked.
 FWD's do not like having a N-Drop done on them. DOn't worry about the CV's.
 The CV's are the strongest part of the jap trannies..

 Greg
 95 DSCC v6 5spd
 Rahway NJ