Ouch (me) OUCH!! (Dak)

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 00:11:25 EST

Ever had one of those days....... Mine was today. While I was on duty
this morning on the freeway, in my company truck, I got rear-ended HARD
by some a-hole in a Toyota p/u that was sufferig from a severe case of
H-U-T-A-itus. I was slowing down, about 20mph, traffic was stopped up
ahead, then "WHAM!" at about 50mph from him. Totaled the Toy, scratched
the paint on my truck, which, BTW, is a 15,000 GVW tow truck. Anyways, I
went home for the day to get checked out. When I came out of the
doctor's office, there was a nice crease dent on the driver's side door
of my Dak. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!! No scratch, just a dent. This hurt
me worse than the accident, even though I wasn't in the Dak!! I'm REAL
sore now, got shaken up pretty good (first wreck, and NOT my fault!!)
but nothing broken, etc.
    Anyways, if anyone is interested, at the wrecking yard near my work
(one of many) a old Dak 4x4 long bed (flat nose style, '88-whatever)
came in today. looked pretty decent from what I saw when I drove by.
Anyone need any parts?? Let me know.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 239 V-6, 200hp
'66 Olds Toronado Deluxe, 425 V-8, 400hp