Re: Terrible mileage problem

From: Robert France (robert@srpl.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 16:31:10 EST

His truck has stock tires, which I think are 235-75-15, it isn't lifted; it
is bone-stock. Also, it has throttle body injection, not port type.
Do you know if his '91 computer may have any of the self-diagnostic
capabilities of the more recent types? If so, how would I go about
extracting the data?

RF