Re: Re: Trailmaster install update

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 16:28:21 EST

In a message dated 11/11/99 1:58:11 PM, grndak4x4@home.com writes:

<< Very cool that the lift came in! Are you going to start in on it this

weekend? As far as the stock rims are concerned, no you cannot use them.

They will rub alot on the control arms after the lift is installed,

something I am sure you dont want to do, especially after investing in the

lift kit. I bet that UPS man loved you!!! hehe, 5-33" tires and two heavy

ass boxes!!!! >>

Yeah, I'm hoping to get the lift kit installed this weekend. I called Summit
on the wheels and they said it would be at least TWO WEEKS before they came
in. That's over three weeks for something they originally told me I'd have
inside of a week. Bastards!
So I cancelled the order, and found the same wheels IN STOCK at RV
Performance in CA (1-800-875-2112), they are shipping them this afternoon
with three day express. Should be in Tuesday. Meaning I'm without a vehicle
for a couple days, probably hafta rent a car...but better than two weeks!

Oh, the steering stabilizer shipped yesterday so I should see it tomorrow.
The skid plate, however, is backordered another 2 weeks...

It's gonna be a long weekend, I hope we don't run into problems! Can't wait!!!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4