HELP! I Installed my new 24# injectors today, now my truck start!

From: flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 00:45:42 EST

HELP! I Installed my new 24# injectors today, now my truck start!

Is there any special procedure? This is what I did:

1. Started engine and pulled the fuel pump relay. When it died, I cranked it
again to make sure the fuel pressure was at zero.

2. Pulled and replaced the injectors, and reconnected the harness.

3. Reset the computer.

4. Turned the key to on twice to build pressure and tried to start it. I
kept cranking, but it did not start.

5. I checked the pressure by depressing the schrader valve on the fuel rail,
yep, got pressure.

6. Pulled a plug to check for fouling, none.

7. I replaced all the spark plugs to be sure.

8. I disconnected the MSD to eliminate that, still does not start.

The truck will barely start, but it sound like it is running on one cylinder
only, and rund only for a few seconds. I don't know what to check for next,
please help!

Mark Kuzia
95 Dak 5.9L, 5-spd, 4.10-SG
13.790 @ 99.42 mph (2.091 60 ft)