BRA MOD OPTION

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 16 1999 - 12:31:41 EST

I purchased a bra for my Dakota last year and tried every
way to get it to work without scratching the paint, nothing
worked. Since I travel 80 miles round trip per day, I needed
to do something because the bugs and rocks were taking a toll.

So without entirely scrapping the bra, I cut off the section
covering the hood leaving 2 inches. I removed the grill and
installed the bra's grill section over the Dakota's front grill
face and folded over the 2 inches (you have to poke holes to fit
over the mounting screws) and reinstalled the front grill. Let
me say it looks awesome! When I wash it at the car wash, I simply
remove the grill hooks on each side, undo the velcro up front and
lift the bra to dry it off. It works fantastic! Nice to be able to
leave it on and not have to worry about bugs, rocks and your paint
comming off.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd