SUBS in a Regular Cab!!!

From: Travis Gray (dwgm@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 20:09:39 EST

I want to put a sub behind each seat in my regular cab. I went to the JL Audion Site and
they sell premade boxes for compact trucks like mine.
http://www.jlaudio.com/enclosures/prowedge/index.html
Anyways i measured and it looks like it would fit accept for the depth. I want my seat to
maintain full range of motion and it comes up a little less that an inch and a half to
short. I noticed when measuring that the back wall of the truck (just under the window)
isn't flat. It has to humps on each side of the middle "seat". The hump is about half an
inch out. My question is can that back covering with the hump be replaced with a flat
piece or is there stuff behind it that would prevent a flat piece from working? Also what
is behind there is there anything or just the metal of the cab? Any suggestions, comments
about anything would be greatly appreciated. Also is there anything i am forgeting to
account for i think i got it all. If someone could take their own measurments and tell me
what they got i would appreciate it. Lastly, does anyone know of any other companies who
sell premade boxes that would fit the dak rc.
     --Travis

P.S. Even if i could remove the humps i think that the box still wouldnt fit. I think i
could sacrafice an inch in seat movement if i HAD to. Please send ANY suggestions.