Re: Not reaching operating temp?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 23:58:40 EST

In a message dated 11/23/1999 3:05:04 AM !!!First Boot!!!, mcc@negia.net
writes:

<< I've been pulling a code 17 from my computer it seems like every since I
 put in a 180 degree stat. I am getting a check engine light. Could the
 stat be the cause of this problem, and if so, can it hurt anything?

 Thanks,
    Chad Clifton (code definition below)

Basically what happens the motor doesnt reach operating temp in the time it
was programmed to. If the last thing you did is the thermostat change and it
happened after ytou did it its most likely the culprit. Take it off and put
the original back in and see what happens
Rob