Re: ????ONE Response???? !!!!Lowering!!!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 22:00:10 EST

In a message dated 11/23/99 9:14:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dwgm@earthlink.net writes:

> By the way, Austin do i need to replace the shocks all around or what?
> What size do i need to get
> with the 3/5 kit? What company do you recomend and how much were they?
> Thanx for your help

I bought my kit from Sport Truck Direct as well...I bought Doesch-tech (or
however you spell it) from them at the same time as the suspension. They were
about $35 apiece. They're about 2-3 inches shorter than the stock ones for
better travel, and they are a slight bit stiffer to handle the decreased
travel.

And yep, you'll have to replace all four.

-Austin
Vipertruck