Re: Re: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 14:58:45 EST

I'll have to say I feel the same way! Other than this water thing I LOVE
MY TRUCK! I WILL NOT BE DISCOURAGED! IT WILL BE FIXED! NO DAMAGE WILL
BE DONE! I'M AN OPTIMIST FROM HELL! hehe

Nate.

>It does seem to get better mileage and the gain of 5 HP and loss of 5lb
>of
>torque from 5.2 to 4.7 looks to be a wash. But it does piss you off when

>you take your brand new truck with 1200 miles on it and show them the
>problem they look at you and say that aint right, but then tell ya to
>keep
>an eye on it, theres no TSB's so we can't do anything and then send you
>on
>your way. Well, I'm forcing them to open a trouble report for me today
>so
>it is documented that the problem has been there from day one. Other than

>this I absolutly love the truck so far.

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"