Re: Re: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 06:46:42 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 11:23:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
t_strawderman@hotmail.com writes:

<< It does seem to get better mileage and the gain of 5 HP and loss of 5lb of
 torque from 5.2 to 4.7 looks to be a wash. But it does piss you off when
 you take your brand new truck with 1200 miles on it and show them the
 problem they look at you and say that aint right, but then tell ya to keep
 an eye on it, theres no TSB's so we can't do anything and then send you on
 your way. Well, I'm forcing them to open a trouble report for me today so
 it is documented that the problem has been there from day one. Other than
 this I absolutly love the truck so far.

I'm going back to the dealership monday. Let me know how they handled your
problem, maybe I get some ammo from your experience.
Thanks
Boog