Re: Re: Re:Best throttle bodies?-Quick D is best

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 03:32:48 EST

I gotta chime in and second that. Those other TB's may be the best in the
world, I don't know. But I do know that the B&F's are great. My track
times indidcated about 2mph and 2 tenths, or roughly 20hp. No dyno but my
track times were consistent before and after. Even before the track I could
tell a difference. The upper rpms really came alive after I put on the B&F!
--Mike