RE: Re: Re:Best throttle bodies?-Quick D is best

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 12:43:36 EST

I hope you have two companies confused, because there are only 2 things that
are missing from your list on the QuickD unit: the NEW sensors and the 6
page manual. I know some of Tony's units will ship with new sensors but
that just depends on how he purchased the new core (why you need new ones
when the old ones worked fine, I don't know). As for the 6 page manual, all
I can say is wow!! Why would anyone need a 6-page manual to do a 15-20
minute swap. All you have to do is LOOK at your stock TB, unbolt it, put
the new one on and reconnect everything like it was. This isn't the same as
swapping heads.

John.

s(