Re: Re: 4.7 Owners Please Check this

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 06:42:36 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 11:09:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
natedak2k@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 An idea - So, is it the length or presence of the filler tube that's
 causing this problem in the first place? What if the filler tube was
 somehow eliminated or drastically shortened, maybe relocated? Would this
 help? Of course I wouldn't have a clue on how to accomplish any of this,
 jsut throwin' ideas around!

Thats what I was thinking too. Fabricate a plate to cover the hole and make
a filler hole into the valve cover. like the system on the 239/318. I guess
you would have to make a breather port too, that should solve the problem eh?
Boog