Re: Re: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 06:52:26 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 12:38:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
natedak2k@yahoo.com writes:

<< ll have to say I feel the same way! Other than this water thing I LOVE
 MY TRUCK! I WILL NOT BE DISCOURAGED! IT WILL BE FIXED! NO DAMAGE WILL
 BE DONE! I'M AN OPTIMIST FROM HELL! hehe

not me I'm going to the dark-side of the force on this one. I will unleash
the power of the Sith lords on every "5 star" dealership I visit!
Dang Oil Does Got an Emulsion
I want them to do an oil analysis on this too.
Boog