Re: Now: Would you get a 4.7 again, Was: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 06:59:28 EST

In a message dated 12/10/99 4:39:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
t_abernathy7@juno.com writes:

<<
 I'm NOT looking to stir anything up. I plan on buying a '00, after the
 new year, and want the power of the V8 (disclaimer, I have nothing
 against the V6ers). I have been reading the DML e-mails for about two
 months now to get insight. I'm kind of back where I started, concerned
 about the new engine without a history in the truck. I'm toying with
 just buying a used 5.2. $20,000 plus is a lot of jack to spend be part
 of a test group.

If I knew what I know now, I would either wait and see what happens for 2001,
or buy an R/T or quad cab and get the 360.
Boog