Now: Would you get a 4.7 again, Was: Emulsion in the oil filler tube

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 19:29:44 EST

The tradeoffs between the 5.2 and 4.7 are a wash ? "Vvveery
InnTerrresting" (said in a German accent).

So are there any DMLers that traded in a 5.2 for the 4.7 and would offer
an opinion if they would do it again ?

I'm NOT looking to stir anything up. I plan on buying a '00, after the
new year, and want the power of the V8 (disclaimer, I have nothing
against the V6ers). I have been reading the DML e-mails for about two
months now to get insight. I'm kind of back where I started, concerned
about the new engine without a history in the truck. I'm toying with
just buying a used 5.2. $20,000 plus is a lot of jack to spend be part
of a test group.