Re: Metallica OFF-TOPIC

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 13:12:52 EST

Yeah, wanna go see them in Dallas. but when? i dunno. Will probably have to
buy the tix from a scalper since they will sell out really fast. Thats ok
I am willing to pay. You will like sevendust. Man they put on a great
show. Kid Rock too just I'm not much of a fan of his. Whats your favorite
album? song?
Mark