Re: Metallica OFF-TOPIC--got 16th row tickets!!!

From: Ryan T. Grimes (rugbynut@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 19:01:15 EST

Myt buddy went and got tickets for the Jan 4th Chicago show. He was
the 17th person in line and the show sold out in 12 minutes! The
good news? They scheduled another concert right away! My buddy then
got 16th row tickets for us! Yeeehaw!

Dak Content: He called me on my cell phone when I was in my dakota!