RE: Metallica OFF-TOPIC

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 12:37:08 EST

yea no problem... i will probably getting a few of them myself... i've
seen ted like 4 times already i can't for this one though....
i'll let you know after new years..
and dak content: no ted drives a ford bronco;( oh well... it is a pretty
lookin bronco though, zebra stripes and everything else on it...
mike k