Re: Hi-Lift Jack/Accessories

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 23:34:52 EST

> Hey Kyle!
> Thanks for the info. I checked out the site but couldn't find the 60"
> Hi-Lift... Any ideas where I can find the "super mombo" high lift? (I
hate
> going half-way with anything! :-) I've checked a bunch of places but
nobody
> seems to carry them.

Tom,
Ya know Tom, I was just thinking the same thing. I really would rather have
the 60" Model than the 48" one. The extra foot mught really come in handy.
NO reason really to get the smaller one from my point of veiw. I am going to
call/email Tractor Supply and see if they can get it and how much it is.
Various 4WD stores in Peterson's 4Wheel Drive Magazine as well as in
4Wheeler sell the Mombo 60" Hi-Lift, just have to find some prices....I will
let you know what I find out.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6