Re: Sludge is back

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 10:56:04 EST

Boog:

How about an electrical heat tape wrap around that filler tube to keep it
hot? Kinda like a block heater like they use up in the tundra regions
(wisconsin, minnesota, etc.). I imagine it would only have to be hot
enough to keep water from condensing on the inside of the tube (if that's
the problem). I've seen this tape before for use on water pipes to keep
'em from freezing and it plugs in to a household current, so it'd have to
be modified some, I guess. I know you can handle that, though.

Anyway, hoping this helps.
Richard in San Antonio