Time is Short to Save Off-Road Trails!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 07:52:06 EST

I got this from the Off-Road list. Please note that if you're interested you
must send the letter now so it will get to the Forestry Service by December
20th... I'm gonna send mine today. THANKS.
Tom

<<Listed below is information from Carla Boucher, the United Four Wheel Drive
Legislative Advocate. She is fighting to stop the plan by Bill Clinton to stop
mass road closures across the United States. A lawsuit has been generated by
her against the Forest Service for this plan. The "greenies" have put a lot of
pressure on the government, especially the Forest Service to make the plan work
in their favor, which is to block as many people and vehicles off forest land
as possible. We need to fight back or risk losing thousands of acres to have
access to.

Please read the message listed below. Then if you can please visit the
following web page:

http://www.wi4wda.org/carlaboucher

Then click on ROADLESS, then click on ACCESS LETTER.

This will bring up a form letter you can print out. All you need to do is sign
the bottom, fill in your address, and send it to the adress on top of the
letter ASAP. She apologizes for the late notificiation, but the letters must
get to Utah by Dec. 20. So please, take action now by doing this simple task.>>