Re: Pitman Arm 101/Front end

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 20:00:14 EST

kyle, lay up under the front end and have someone turn the wheel back and
forth repeatedly.. watch the pitman arm for excessive movement, and likely
a popping sound. removal and install is simple, just get a gear puller on
it and crank it off...
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4