Re: Are "Old" Rams any good?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 22:06:36 EST

In a message dated 12/28/99 1:58:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

> Meyer plow

    Personally I wouldn't buy anything that ever plowed, I have seen so many
trucks that are beat to shit becuase of this (It doesn't matter how good you
are to your truck plowing isn't what they were designed for...) As for a 92
Ram, get it, there all good, ther no where near as refined, the ride is kinda
harsh, but they haul ass, my Manager has a 93 Ram RC 4by if he throws it in 4
low and guns it (Stupid but fun) it'll really throw ya back in you seat hehehe
                    Greg