Re: ABS on front wheels? Opinions needed.

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 00:20:43 EST

william@corp.hiatt.net writes:

<< Just trying
 to get your guy's opinions. I don't know that much about ABS vs non-ABS
 cars [I'm only 17]. So, do you drive it any differantly, and does the
 car drive any differantly. I know you're suppose to keep your foot on
 the abs cars. That's about it =] >>

ABS is nice in a panic stop because it allows you to steer the car. you dont
pump the brakes on a ABS car you just press down. A ABS and a non ABS car
dont drive different they stop different if i were you go for the all wheel
abs

Rob