Re: 5 Star Service Centers

From: kbshadow (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 11:33:16 EST

My dealer is not a five star and I have had several problems with my Dakota,
most of the time when I call with a problem the service mgr. will tell me he
thinks he knows the problem, and will order the part to save me a trip, when
the part comes in he calls and when I bring it in I wait and its always done
ahead of time and has been done right every time.
Very happy with the service.

Bob