RE: Re: Timing Chain Suprise

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 18:14:22 EST

Dester,
Depending upon how familiar you are in doing this, if you are just looking
at the time involved to drop in a cam and not do any additional work, you
will probably take another day, maybe two at the most. You don't need to
pull the heads to put in the cam, just the intake.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
P.S. Yes, the '96 gear set and chain will fit the '97.