Re:RE: Axle trusses question

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 12:26:25 EST

Hehehe... Hawaii is a blast! I've been twice visiting friends. I was young
and stupid, rented a jeep and literally ran into the side of a mountain.
Impossible you say? Nope. Just mix one part young with one part stupid, add in
a dark night and really tall grass and voila! --instant mountain bringing things
to an abrupt halt... I like to think I have become a bit more responsible. ;-)

Anyway, the front suspension MOPAR P/N for a '98 4x4 is: 82203833 and the T-Case
plate is: 82203832. I didn't get the gas tank plate so no clue there.

TTYL!
Tom