Re DML R/T has no power

From: BASURGOOD@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 19:42:15 EDT

no its not a purple cam in my r/t , that was my mistake. The cam i used was
the magnum r/t cam pt No. P5249549 and it was installed at a local Dodge
dealership.
Does the r/t not come with a factory cat-back system?
And how would i know if i had a bad cat ?
My air cleaner is an edelbrock 10x3" open air element . Is that adequate ?
I am running on stock tires and my time before the mods was 15.8 sec and 15.3
after. There should have been better gains for that kind of money.
Dodge advertises 46 hp and 51 lbs of torque with these add on's .

Mods :

headers
camshaft
edelbrock open air element