RE: custom PCM flash for SC 3.9

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 08:25:29 EDT

If you have the PCM custom flashed you don't need the MSD boost retard box. The PCM will compensate your timing for the added boost. You can have it custom flashed by Marty Fletcher at KRC Performance http://members.spree.com/business/krcperform . I think if you buy the supercharger from him the custom flash is included...otherwise it's about $575. If you send him a e-mail he is very helpful and he really knows his Dodge vehicles. His e-mail is krcperformance@netzero.net . Hope this helps, keep us posted Bernd...I'm sure you will.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mopar Performance PCM
Quick-D T-body & intake, Autolite 3923 plugs, Mobil 1 oil & filter
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
best 1/4 mile (modified): 15.89 @ 90 mph (0-60 mph 7.49 secs)
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com