Re: A-Hole Cop

From: Lofts24@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 11:58:28 EDT

I hear ya JT my experience(s) with the law was crappy. One morning while
driving to school an officer decides to pull me over (less then a 1/4 mile
from school) and inform me that headlight covers (smoked) are illegal and
gives me a fix-it ticket while half of the school passes me. Then after I go
back to headquarters and show an officer the covers are off, the same day. A
few weeks later I get a letter with a citation for $78 saying I didn't remove
the headlight covers. I did, but I had put them back on in the parking lot
WHILE MY TRUCK WAS PARKED! SO I had to go back talk to an officer pay the
citation and in the process I cut holes and a slot for the lights and they're
still illegal. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THESE ARE ILLEGAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE
DAY??????