Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: Street-Legal Supercar

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 22:26:23 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2000 12:24:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
bruckman@urisp.com writes:

> there is a meeting point, but the viper will
> never see the potential of the 680 HP, 2341 lb. (in race trim) McLaren.
> Racing regulations aside, the McLaren has even more potential for power...

Now you're not saying that anyone has the Viper motor pushed at all, are you.
 It's barely tuned and running. If it had any level of technology put into
it.. You'd be looking at an 800HP street beast. Granted, a Viper probably
would need even more than 800HP to run with the F1; but that's only because
it outweighs it by so much.
The Viper was a design exersize that became a reality while the F1.. is
basically a racecar that was adapted to the street.
I'd take the money I'd save by buying the Viper.. and have a set of 4 valve
DOHC heads designed for it..

Just MY $.02
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota WS.... was hoping it was going to be a Sport