408 Update and blower question

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 20:12:28 EDT

Ok, the 360 block has been bored honed, blueprinted, and all moving peices
have been balanced in it. Total displacement is 408 (really 407.9 something
:o) picky me). Now for the blower question. Which brand has been proven to
work awesomely on the Dodge with the computer system. I am going to have a
custom computer made for the dak since this is a totaly different motor than
anything that the DC has put a puter on. I am going ot run 36 lb/hr
injectors with possible additional injectors for full boost. I am stuck
between PowerDyne and Paxton. What are the adv/disadv of each? Thanks

Will
96 Cylindrically Challenged (Soon to have a blown 408 stroked 360!!!) V-6