RE: Re: Breather tube removal?? (HELP)!!!!!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:21:13 EST

how does it send air into the valve covers against a vaccum gradient? :) I
think you typed what you ment backwards? :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-The PCV system with the PCV valve takes those blow-by gases and feeds them
-back into the intake manifold to be burned off during the combustion
-process. The hose running from your air-hat to the valve cover is feeding
-air into the valve cover, not putting hot air into your air-hat so removing
-the tube is not going to get you the results you desire.
-
-I've taxed my memory enough. Hope this helps
-
-

---
-Miles Harris III
-Simi Valley, CA
-01 Silver Dakota CC Sport, 2.5L, 5speed
-01 Gold Saturn SC1 (3 door coupe) 1.9L SOC, 4speed auto
-http://www.spikesautos.homestead.com/Dak1.html
-Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/PfCA4R1zO470w
-
-