Re: 2000 Dakota brakes HELP!

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 19:45:20 EDT

Power Slot. Cutting you rotors down tends to weaken them, so I wouldn't do it a
second time. I think the Durangos are the same rotors. Heating up and cooling off
irregulary is what warps rotors. So coming down a big hill could be considered 1
heat cycle while driving in stop and go could be considered 100 heat cycles. Just
my guess.

Jay W
(once raced a bicycle up a 1km 30percent!! grade, eight times)