RE: Searching for a "Honeycomb Grille" ...

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 15:28:27 EDT

I have been trying to come up with something like yours but my problem is
that I tried to use the rain guards but they are to short to go over both
grille that are attached to the hood. Where did you get the grill material
from and what is it?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual