Car Ware...BEWARE

From: Bill Pruitt (wpruitt1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 10:16:51 EDT

Beware...
I did a web search for car wear and came up with the following link.
http://fmvss108.tripod.com/recalls_carwear.htm
It seams some, if not all of these assys are under a recall. I don't know
the details, but before you lay down your money I suggest finding more
information.
Car wear is also sold on the Godfather website, but when I checked the
numbers against the list, most of them are on the recall list.

Plus, the website at http://www.carwear.com/ is down. Not a good sign.

Again, I don't know why.

Bill Pruitt
'01 QC 4.7, Auto, Flo-Pro exhaust, K & N Homebrew 3" Air Intake
Downey SST Tarp, Viper Alarm, RhinoLiner
Glas-Scapes "Stars and Stripes", "Tail-Gate Open" warning light
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/billspages/