Re: Re: Re: Narowing of wheels / Air Bags ect

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 20:00:40 EDT

Hey Steve,
Yea....a shorter tire might help... I just hate all of that open wheel well
look.
I'd really like to get these babys tucked in. I just bougt the wheels and
would rather not have to sell em.
Thanks for your ideas
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl