Re: Flex-a-lite Black Magic fan #150 for sale

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 08:47:52 EDT

Shane,
I know I'm not having the best of luck with Flex-a-lite right now in my
truck, but they do make a dual 15" fan setup specifically for full size
trucks. I believe the model # is 250 and it's stated as moving 5000 cfm. I
would have loved to go with this, but the fan is 34" wide. That's just a
little too big for a Dak though I have heard of a couple of people figuring
out how to shoehorn one in an R/T. There are at least two guys on the Ram
list who are running these in their Rams and I have yet to hear of anyone
having any problems with them, even in a Texas summer.

John

>I have been contemplating e-fans for a long time but... still not sure.
Today