RE: RE: New to the list

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 15:19:54 EDT

Bad wheel bearings?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wisotzkey, Rich [mailto:Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 2:26 PM
To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
Subject: DML: RE: New to the list

Brian,
First off, welcome to the list. I think you'll find it "interesting". I'm
a 2WD owner myself, but I don't ever recall hearing about a brake
pad/caliper sound like you are describing. Sounds like you definetly have
something wrong. I'm sure some of the 4WD owners will reply on this.
Personally, I think someone is trying to shirk off their responsibility.
Rich - Ashburn, VA